- Photographic Evidence
- Abortion Techniques
- We Are Human Too
- Why Women Have Abortion
- Born Alive And Left To Die
- Abortion Survivors
- What Happens To Aborted Babies
- Unborn Babies Feel Pain
- Psychological Risks
- Physical Risks
- Rape And Incest
- Mainstream Media
- Choice Vs Unborn Rights
- Human Rights And Unborn
- Right To Know
- Women Speak Out
- Men Speak Out
- Former Abortionists Speak
- No Parental Consent
- Abortion Statistics
- Abortion Laws
- Adoption in Australia
- Socio-Economic Costs
- Abortion & Breast Cancer
- Birth Control & Embryo
- Myth: It's Just A Blob
- Myth: 'Backyard butcher'
- Immigrants forced to abort
- If You Are Pregnant
- If You Had An Abortion
- Amazing Grace Forgiveness
- Advocacy For Immigrants
- Abortion Legal
Time For Action
In Australia, around 100,000 unborn children are aborted each year. Most of these are killed well after 8 weeks, when they already look like a small scale baby, with facial features, arms and legs, fingers and toes. Then there are the older aborted babies who are kicking, doing somersaults and smiling. Those who survive the abortion are simply left to die – gasping, in a steel dish or side room, or dropped in a bucket of formaldehyde. And their mutilated bodies disposed of into a ‘medical waste’ bin and later incinerated.
Do we hear about these deaths or the other horrors of abortion? Of course not! It is too confronting. Too damning. Yet, as all this goes on, we have lobby groups and political parties – claiming to be ‘progressive’, demanding abortion laws be ‘decriminalised’ and extended – up to birth, as we have in Victoria, Tasmania and Australian Capital Territory (ACT).
What can we do to stop this insanity? What can you do?
Here are some ways of how you can help:
- Share your knowledge with others about what is happening to the unborn babies. Many have no idea.
- Wear a Red and White Ribbon, wrist band, t-shirt, and use the stickers and balloons. Buy these for others too.
- Create a flyer regarding what abortion is and what it does to unborn babies.
- Letter-box and hand out your own flyers. Do this with friends and encourage others to do likewise.
- Provide voluntary help by donating your time, money and gifts to pregnancy support agencies. You can also donate good quality baby clothes, cots, prams, and similar items. This greatly assists teenagers and women in crisis pregnancies and gives their unborn child a chance to live.
- Advertise. Advertising is a great way to get a message out to a lot of people in a short space of time. The options are unlimited, such as putting an ad in state and local papers, magazines and pamphlets, or on radio, car stickers – or even a bill board. Whatever the form of advertising, it’s all about getting a message out for the unborn babies. And remember – the shorter the message, the better. For example, you can put our website address RED AND WHITE RIBBON.ORG at the bottom of a small ad, or simply by itself. Or even create your own website and advertise this. (Of course advertising can be as expensive or inexpensive as your budget will allow. Alternatively, fundraising can be a great way to raise money and, at the same time, spread the word.)
- Send letters or articles regarding abortion, to newspapers, to politicians and other persons, institutions, and publications, and promote a pro-life message. Encourage a group of people to write letters.
- Encourage mothers who have been harmed by abortion to bring law suits against the abortion clinics, doctors, clinic staff and counsellors via legal support (contact this site for more details regarding legal support).
- Speak up with courage in defence of the unborn children.
- Encourage ministers to speak out against abortion.
- Leave pro-life literature wherever you can: in public places, at restaurants, etc. Give literature to friends.
- Get to know reporters and producers in the media. Inform them. Call in to radio stations.
- Use the Internet to spread the message.
- Promote adoption. By writing letters to your local and state papers. Speak on radio talk-back, talk to a journalist, contact your local politician. Start a petition.
- Protest outside of abortion clinics and parliament.
- Help and support, practically, financially and emotionally, pregnant women (and spouse/partner/family) to keep their child.
- Tell others about this site
- Get educated. Read. Listen. Be informed.
- Speak up!
Of course, there are many other ways you can help turn the tide on abortion and protect unborn babies and their mothers.
Just be creative. Just do something!!!